The Preservation League is looking for a part-time Properties Maintenance Manager. This employee will work with the Executive Director to provide janitorial, set-up assistance and facilities monitoring services at the two properties owned and maintained by the Preservation League.
This hourly position will require availability on a combination of weekdays, weekends and nights, and the expected average hours per week will range from 10 to 25.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of standard practices and tools used in grounds maintenance, janitorial services and the repair of buildings, with an interest in best historic preservation practices.
- Valid Texas drivers’ license; pass a background check, provide three references.
- Effectively use a variety of hand and power tools; be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; maintain and review work assignments through a computerized system; send and receive text messages.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, good mechanical ability, and be organized with the ability to prioritize and manage time. The candidate will be courteous, professional, and motivated to provide excellent service and quality workmanship.
For more information, please email email@example.com, or call 325-676-3775 extension 1.